Botox and Fillers
Botox and Fillers
Do you want to get rid of wrinkles and loose skin? Do you want to regain the youthful charm of your face? Do you want to rejuvenate your skin increase its elasticity? If yes, then Botox and Fillers can come for your rescue. But don’t let these terms confuse you. No matter how similar they sound, Botox and Fillers are used for entirely different purposes. Botox treatment is completely different from Fillers treatment. Therefore if you are planning to go for a Botox or fillers treatment, make sure you know all about these two treatments.
What is Botox Treatment?
Botox treatment is a non surgical cosmetic procedure that is used to correct wrinkles caused due to muscle movement. It basically relaxes the muscles under the wrinkles. It is also used to treat other conditions that affect human body. Botox is a purified form of botulinum toxin and is safe to use. Botox injections are used to treat the following:
- Crow’s feet- wrinkles at the outer corners of the eye
- Masseter hypertrophy
- Forehead furrows- wrinkles formed while raising the eyebrows Frown lines that occur between the eyebrows
- Cervical dystonia- a condition where involuntary muscle contraction can causes abnormal movements in head and neck
- Lazy eye- a condition caused due to an imbalance in the muscles that are responsible for positioning the eye
- Muscle contractures
- Hyperhidrosis- a condition in which extreme sweating occurs.
- Chronic migraine
- Treatment of facial palsy
- Bladder dysfunction
Botox Treatment in Delhi
It is important to go a professional for Botox treatment so that you can get desired results. Abhirachna Dental provides best Botox treatment in South Delhi. The procedure is performed by an experienced maxillofacial surgeon. Botox injection cost in Delhi starts at Rs. 400/unit.
What is Fillers Treatment?
Fillers treatment is a cosmetic procedure that is used to diminish the early signs of ageing. Fillers (also known as soft tissue fillers) are used to add volume or fill the line of crease or wrinkle. The treatment is used to for following purposes:
- To fill or plump thin lips
- To enhance shallow contours
- To soften and flatten then facial creases
- To fill in or soften recessed scars
- To rejuvenate saggy hands.
- To smoothen the chin crease
Fillers are made from different substances and categorized according to the type of substance. The types of fillers are:
- Hyaluronic acid- a natural substance that is already found in skin, it is used to keep skin plump and hydrated
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)- a synthetic substance containing collagen that provides structure and firmness
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA)- it stimulates natural collagen production and it is used to treat deeper lines and wrinkles
- Poly-L-Lactic acid- a biodegradable synthetic substance that is used to dissolvable stitches, and it is also used to treat deeper facial wrinkles and to smooth fine lines as it rebuilds natural collagen in skin
- Autologus fat injections- this inject-able filler treatment requires surgery, you own body fat is harvested and purified, and then injected into your face so as to add volume to the cheeks, temples, lips, lower eyelids, or other areas
Fillers Treatment in Delhi
In order to get perfect volume in your face, you should consuly our maxillofacial surgeon . If performed without proper administration, the treatment may result into undesired results Abhirachna Dental clinic offers Fillers treatment in South Delhi. The maxillofacial surgeons are experts in giving your face a new makeover. Fillers treatment cost in Delhi begins from Rs. 18000 (for 1ml of fillers).
CROWS FEET BOTOX
FOREHEAD LINES BOTOX
Juvederm -NASOJUGAL FILLERS
What are the side effects of Botox treatment?
The side effects for Botox treatment are eye redness, irritation, bruises, headaches and drooping eyes. Your dermatologist can advise you on the necessary preventive measures to avoid or lower the chances of side effects.
What are the side effects of fillers treatment?
The side effects of fillers treatment are bruising, itching, scarring, allergic reaction, infection, redness, sores, numbness and undesirable appearance like overcorrected wrinkles, asymmetry or lumps.
How long does the Botox and Fillers treatment last?
Botox treatment lasts from three to six months, whereas fillers treatment lasts from six months to two years. All Fillers have different time period. Ask your dermatologist which fillers you should get for a longer lasting treatment.
How do I know whether I’m eligible for Botox and Fillers treatment or not?
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have weak facial muscles, if you are allergic to components like lidocaine or if you have an infection at the site of injection then you should avoid getting Botox and Fillers treatment. However, visit your dermatologist to know more about eligibility conditions.
What are the post treatment instructions for fillers treatment?
Post treatment you can resume your activities immediately. However make sure to avoid extreme heat or intense cold.